Please note a unit can only be increased if:
- The rent increase will be effective after the first 12 months of a lease
- The tenant is given a written 60 day notice, which must:
- Be addressed to the tenant
- Reflect the date the notice was given to the tenant
- Reflect the date the rent increase will be effective
- All requested paperwork is completed and received within the given timeframe
A link to the rent increase request form is provided below for your convenience. Please see the checklist for required information and email address for submission.